4th January 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?

Hi, I am Asiya i am a govt teacher . i want to take admission in b ed .so kindly let me know the date of exam ,fee structure and procedure of admission for govt sarvants

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  6. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  8. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  9. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  10. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  11. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  13. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  17. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers? -- [New]
  18. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
4th February 2012, 10:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and procedure for admission for government servents?

As a school teacher you can opt yo do the B.Ed programme through distance learning. Several distance learning institutions offer the B.Ed programme and each conduct their own entrance exam hence admission process and fee structure vary. As you have not mentioned any specific name of institution, so giving IGNOUs admission process and fee structure. To pursue admission for the B.Ed programme from IGNOU you have to appear for an entrance exam and clear it. Also you should be working as a teacher for minimum 2 years and on job. Form and entrance exam fee is Rs.500 and the complete course fee is Rs. 17400. The date for the B.Ed exam of IGNOU for the new session of 2012 has not been notified yet. To help you about the tentative date giving you the dates for the 2011 session. Last date for form submission was 15th July, 2011 and the date of Entrance Test was 21.08.2011.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?