17th November 2010, 11:42 AM
astutiverma

Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF?

i have completed M.Sc.in NUTRITION and also qualified UGC-NET+JRF.now i want to do research work in HUMAN NUTRITION.please tell me about the best institutes in north INDIA.

21st November 2010, 10:40 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF?

dear friend,
to do research work in human nutrition in north india, you have colleges like
AIIMS(all indian institute of medical sciences)
Jamia hamdard university, new delhi
University College of Medical Science (University of Delhi), New Delhi
but you got to keep your ears open to the various announcements made by them in regards of the various entrance exams or the admission procedures.
there are not many seats alloted for the research activities in the field of human nutrition. so try out your luck. i have not much idea of the colleges in other states of north india. anyways try out in delhi. hope you get one. all the very best. God bless you
18th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET JRF?

I want to do M.Sc in human nutrition, please tell me about the best indian universities for doing this?
16th February 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET JRF?

when admission forms are available for ph D in nutrition from AIIMS or NIN
17th April 2011, 01:40 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Default Re: Institutes for doing research work in Human Nutrition in North India after MSc. in Nutrition and UGC-NET+JRF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astutiverma View Post
i have completed M.Sc.in NUTRITION and also qualified UGC-NET+JRF.now i want to do research work in HUMAN NUTRITION.please tell me about the best institutes in north INDIA.
Dear,
Some of the institutions are as follows-
1.)AIIMS(all indian institute of medical sciences)

2.)Jamia hamdard university, new delhi

3.)University College of Medical Science (University of Delhi), New Delhi

Kindly visit their official websites for their complete details.
Thanks.
3rd May 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

which NGO's in India are invovled inn nutrition related work?
10th December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i hve cleared june 2011 JRF & NET i want to know what is the procedure to apply in NIN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?