31st August 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best opportunities in banking or finance sector? I am doing b.Com honrs with international accounting

i am doing b.com hon. with international accounting so am confused which is best opportunities banking sector or finance sector ?
please given your opinion ?

6th September 2017, 11:29 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the best opportunities in banking or finance sector? I am doing b.Com honrs with international accounting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing b.com hon. with international accounting so am confused which is best opportunities banking sector or finance sector ?
please given your opinion ?

If you want to go for banking sectors or financial sector after completing your B.Com, then here below are major carrier opportunities available for you:-

Career opportunities in Banking and Financial Sector after B.Com:-

>> Clerk Post.

>> Cashier.

>> Operational manager.

>> Senior manager post.

>> PO.

:- To apply for these job posts you have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various banks like BBI, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, ICICI bank to recruit eligible candidate for banking sector jobs.

Eligibility Conditions to apply for Banking Sector Jobs:-

>> Applicant must be Indian citizen.

>> Age limit to apply for banking jobs is 21 to 30 years, Relaxation for reserve category candidates according to government rules.

>> Qualification required to apply is graduation from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?