15th September 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I take after completing B.Com?

Iam mayank and i completed my graduation in b.com and i want to know courses after b.com excluding m.b.a. iam totally confused what i do after graduation so suggest what course is better for me.........................iam also interested in any industrial or production related courses.

8th October 2012, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I take after completing B.Com?

You can look for M.Com degree with specialization in areas of Accounting, Banking, etc. Courses like MFA, MFM, etc are also suitable for you. Try to pursue PG diploma courses in accounting/banking, if interested. Industrial or production related courses are related to engineering. The stream is much different from finance. After PG in commerce or related subjects, you can get in to the finance section of Industrial/production firms.
1st September 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my bcom and i m very confused what to select after it i have interest in designing sector too
24th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I m B.com graduate, i wanted to complte CA but there is long gap of 5 year so i want to know abt the procedure.
5th April 2015, 12:38 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed your graduation degree in B.Com then there are so many courses for you to join after B.com.

Some of them are as below::--->>

MBA,
MCA,
M.Sc
M.Com,
CA,
MA,

but among all CA will also be a better option for you.Because the number of demand for the CA students is going to be incresed very shortly.
A CA students will be placed in a better company and also at a higher salary than the student of other courses.

Details information regarding CA are given as below::-->>>

CA means chartered accountent and MBA means Master in bussiness administrations.
The minimum educational qualifications required to join these two courses is graduations from any authorised university of India.

Also you can go for the MBA course as both are the master degee course as well as professional course.
MBA means Master in Business Administrations and CA means Chartered Accountant".

Some of the streams in MBA are as below--->>>>

FINANCE,
ACCOUNTS,
HUMAN RESOURCE,
MARKETING,
BANKING,
MASS COMMUNICATIONS,
MEDIA etc...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?