30th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Best option after B.Sc Computer Science for a best career?

Experts please do explain me in detail that which is best option after BSC (computer science) graduation for best career

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Career option in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for B.E computer science engineers?
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?
  8. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  9. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  10. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  11. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  12. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  13. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  14. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. What is best career option after 12th passed out with computer knowledge?
  17. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
31st October 2015, 12:14 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best option after B.Sc Computer Science for a best career?

You can do further studies in M.Sc or MCA .After completing M.Sc you can get a lots of job opportunities.

Career Opportunities for B.Sc computer Science:-
Computer Information Systems
Business administration
Trades & Technology

In Government sector jobs:-
IAS
IPS

Banking Sector:-Clerk,SO,PO
UPSC Exam
RRB
Railways

Eligibility for this competitive exam:-You must be graduate with at least 60% marks .

Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

You can also try in these companies :-
Infosys
BHEL
SAIL
WIPRO
GENPAC
31st October 2015, 07:06 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after B.Sc Computer Science for a best career?

There are 2 best options for the candidates after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science - Job and Higher studies.

I would suggest you to apply for jobs after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science and luckily if you get a job in MNC's, then join in the job and do your Post Graduation in Distance Learning.

Due to this, you will get 3 years of work experience by the time you complete your Post Graduation.

However don't go for jobs which offer low salary with low job designations in small companies. You can't make anything out of it.

Another good option is higher studies. You can opt for the following courses at your Post Graduation level

M.Sc in Computer Science
M.Sc in Mathematics
MCA - Master of Computer Applications
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology

In order to give admission for M.Sc course, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates. The duration of M.Sc course is 2 years.

There will be specific Entrance Exams to get admission for MCA course like NIMCET. In addition, there will be state level Entrance Exams as well.

For MBA, the below is the list of Entrance Exams
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Opt for the course as per your interest and make most out of the course by gaining good subject knowledge and communication skills. Make sure that you will be having job in your hand by the time you complete your Post Graduation otherwise the competition will be very high in the outside.

Start preparing for the placement papers and improving communication skills from the very beginning of your Post Graduation.

My suggestion is to go for MCA course if you would like to work with IT companies in software jos.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?