11th May 2012, 10:36 PM
gauri mehra

What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?

what will be better option to do after bsc computer science . i can get a good job for running my life and it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  4. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  7. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  9. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  13. Which is the best option after T.Y. MCA or MBA? I am studying T.Y.BSc computer science
  14. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  15. Which is a better option, MBA or MCA after BSc Computer Science?
  16. Which is the best option after completing BSc computer computers
  17. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  18. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
21st May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?

different streams in post graduation after bsc computer science? which stream is the best?
4th June 2013, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is a better option to do after BSc computer science?

Courses like MCA as higher study option will help you to earn well in future. M.Sc in Computer Science/IT is also suitable for higher studies. Another good option is to join engineering degree through lateral entry. After completion of these courses, you can join to the position of Programmer, software professional or research assistant. Lecturer/ Asst Professor Jobs in educational institutions enable you to earn around Rs. 40,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?