23rd May 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Best Paramedical courses where I can get admission on merit basis? Government colleges providing this course?

I have 93% in12th board exam (biomaths) plz say the best paramedical courses i can opt so that i can get the admission on merit basis & which are the govt. colleges providind the courses &how can i apply for it?????
plz say soon........

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group
  3. List of colleges or universities(Government) where I can get admission for B.Tech on the basis of Merit?
  4. Best government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical Course? Is there a published rank list for paramedical admission?
  5. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  6. How to do MBA from IT university?
  7. What is the eligibility to get admitted in MBBS after completion of Inter? I have scored 14.09
  8. List of the colleges taking admission on the basis of board merit? What is the cutoff?
  9. Number of medical seats in Tamilnadu?
  10. Scholarship for BDS student who has secured 92% in 12th standard?
  11. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  12. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to get a government job in Uttrakhand after doing paramedical courses?
  14. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  15. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering paramedical courses in Kerala which are approved by government of Kerala?
  17. Procedure to do law along with B.Com?
  18. Which is a better field in biology after passing 12th
23rd May 2015, 11:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Paramedical courses where I can get admission on merit basis? Government colleges providing this course?

Dear, there are number of courses under Paramedical courses(PMC's ). Here we are giving you the Top 15 courses under PMC.

List of top Paramedical courses after 12th :

* Bachelor of Physio/Physical Therapy

* Radio Therapy

* Radiography

* Audiology and Speech Therapy

* Prsothetic and Orthotic Engineering

* Operation Theaters

* Nursing

* Pharmacy

* Hematology

* Anesthesiology.

List of government colleges offers Paramedical Courses :

1.Government Recognized Paramedical college, Thane, Mumbai

2.Government Dental College, Kozhikode

3.CIMS College of Nursing and Paramedical sciences

4.Government Medical College, Samarth Nagar

5.Sri Ramakrishna Dental College, Coimbatore

6.Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Kerala

7.Kerala Nursing Council,Thituvanthapuram, Kerala

8.Indira Gandhi College of Paramedical Sciences, Kerala.
24th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Paramedical courses where I can get admission on merit basis? Government colleges providing this course?

I have 85% percentage marks in HSE .is there any chance to get addmission in nursing in goverment colleges
17th June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have 87% mark in HSE is there any chance to get admission in paramedical in government college
4th February 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 66.2% marks in 12th class biology from rajasthan board. Now i want to take admision in paramedical courses what steps should i follow?
6th July 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 96.25% in 12th.now I want to take admission in optometry. What steps should I follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?