2nd August 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get admitted in MBBS after completion of Inter? I have scored 14.09

whelther 14.09.98 student will get age eligibility to admit in mbbs after complition of inter

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to be admitted in MBBS? I have scored 144 marks in NEET exam
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS? Can a student who passed in board exam but passed in supplementary exam get admitted for MBBS course?
  3. What should I do after passing class 12th in BIPC stream?
  4. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  5. What can I do after completion of my B.Tech 3rd year course
  6. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  7. What is the qualification required in inter to get admission directly into IPCC? If a person qualifies ICWAI is he directly admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the most suitable course to pursue after completion of Bi.P.C other than MBBS?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MBBS? Will I get in MBBS after scoring 116 in PCB?
  10. Can I take up MBBS after completing BSc? I have scored 58% in my HSC
  11. Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000
  12. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  13. Medical courses other than MBBS for a candidate who has scored 450 marks in MH-CET? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  15. How to get admitted in any government medical school for MBBS? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Am I eligible for MBBS admission? I have scored 870 out of 1000
  17. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  18. Can I directly get admitted in CA Inter IPCC?
10th February 2014, 12:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admitted in MBBS after completion of Inter? I have scored 14.09

Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has decided that marks obtained by students in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered in giving admission to medical and paramedical courses in the state. The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?