27th May 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from IT university?

i want to know about the approvel of cmj university because of that, i want to do mba from it university. so please reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  3. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
  4. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  5. Does university rankings play a big role in value of MBA?
  6. Which university is better between IP and Manipal for MBA if I scored 93 marks in MAT?
  7. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  8. What to do after B.Tech if I have interest in Business? Eligibility criteria for top colleges?
  9. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  10. Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?
  11. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  12. How to do MBA after passing 12th? Which institute is best for MBA in MP?
  13. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  14. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  15. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  17. Distance B.Sc(IT) holder is eligible for MBA in USA? -- [New]
  18. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
17th March 2015, 09:04 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to do MBA from IT university?

Most of the IT universities or government colleges tend to select candidates on the basis of common admission tests like CAT, GMAT, etc. for the PGP courses like MBA.

Some of the universities take their own exams, but they are primarily Management Institutes. However, there are some universities which offer admission only on the basis of merit or your percentage in your graduation.

If you want to join an IT college like IITs for MBA, you have to go through the CAT entrance exam to get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?