7th December 2012, 01:26 PM
vrishabh panchal

Which is a better field in biology after passing 12th

hey. I am in 12th now and want to know that which is the better field in bio. Srteam that should be good in minimum expense and with good earning also? So please suggert me. For my future

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  2. How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?
  3. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  4. Which is a better field in biology after passing 12th
  5. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  6. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  7. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology
  8. Which field should I choose after passing 12th?
  9. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  10. Can I appear for Single Biology paper after passing class 12th with 73% -- [New]
  11. What is the best option for me after passing 12th science with Biology?
  12. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  13. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?
  15. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  16. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  17. Which course should I prefer after passing 12th? I am interested in biology
  18. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
19th December 2012, 04:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better field in biology after passing 12th

Courses like MBBS, BDS and BHMS will help you to obtain a highly paid job in future. If you can seek admission on merit basis, you need to pay government specified fees only. B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma, etc are other suitable courses. Courses in veterinary science or dairy science can also be opted. Bachelor of Science programs in Biotechnology and Biochemistry are also some courses in demand.
13th October 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

how much should i pay for BDS exam?
25th October 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to do genetic engineering after 12 from bio stream can i do this
28th October 2019, 01:58 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

wit biology as your main subject you can take up many fields , as biology mostly gives you entry into medical field the amount of money you earn is good
The fields you can take is
1) MBBS
2)BDS
3)BPT
4)BAMS
5)BUMS
6) BSC in nursing
7) GENETIC
8) forensic science
9)B pharmacy
10)veterinary science
11)AGRICULTURE
12) Food science
13) Nutritionist and dietitian
14) radiologist
15)Nursing
there are many more options
Once you get admission in the government colleges the fee structure is less
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?