14th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best place for internship in civil branch? I am a B.Tech student in BPUT BBSR

i m a b-tech student in bput bbsr.sir i want to knw which is the best place for internship for a civil branch student in orissa.

19th March 2013, 11:02 PM
mohitak47

Default Re: Which is the best place for internship in civil branch? I am a B.Tech student in BPUT BBSR

hi friend,

internship programme is very good for civil students.you are capable to know that how to work with people and at the site.there are many private and government companies that allows for internship programs.L&T(larsen&tubro) is one of them.

there are also many other companies such that

1.tata steel

2.tata motors

3.l&t

4.alstom

5.jindal steel

that also allows for the same

thank you
mohitak47
12th June 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best place for internship in civil branch? I am a B.Tech student in BPUT BBSR

Which college is best in civil branch in orissa
2nd September 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my b.tech in civil with 6.8cgpa.Im trying for job rite now.But i want to make sure that which would be best,internship or job?if so where i can get internship?plz help me sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?