21st September 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?

I m Rabindra Hembram residence of balasore continuing in mechanical branch of 3 rd yr in bput .
my career iz 70 percent but i would want 2 summer internship in TATA, SAIL, JINDAL etc for pesonal experience. so plz how i will be joining There.

6th October 2016, 02:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?

As you are pursuing 3rd year of your mechanical course, so you can apply for internship in companies like Tata Steel, Jindal, SAIL etc. These are the top steel manufacturing companies so to get internship there you must have a strong contact with the employees working there. Because, they prefer candidates who applies through the reference of their employees.

You can also apply through the contact of your college. Get a NOC and a recommendation from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover application stating that you want to do internship and the area of training.

Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the company.

Now you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.
31st March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?

Hello sir, I'm vikash Kumar, pursuing B. Tech( mechanical engineering) of 2nd year. I wanna do training in this company.
So, please give me directions for this. I'm thankful for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?