31st July 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?

My self a student of 6th semistar from KIIT University,BBSR, Odisha. I want to make summer internship at Tatasteel,Jamshedpur. What is the prosedure and what is the last date for application.Pl.inform? Can you please help me in this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  4. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  6. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  8. How to do internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  9. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Step by step procedure to apply internship on tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  11. Job in Tata Steel for ECE students? Vacancy in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  13. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
  14. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  15. Application procedure for Internship for MBA students in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  17. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  18. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
31st July 2015, 11:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata steel, Jamshedpur?

TATA steel provide summer training to limited number of students and that too from the well reputed colleges.

SO my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good gardes for ease in getting training.

Tata Steel visits certain colleges for recruiting interns.

You cannot get internship opportunity in tata steel if ou are in the second year.

However, tata steel will come in your third and fourth year and you can opt for it at that time.

You need to contact the concerned branch's HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge and follow the instructions as given by him/her.

My one more suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of dedications as it is very important foe getting job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?