7th August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa

i am doing my graduation in orissa. i want to do CS, so i m in need to know what is the full course value? and what time it takes to complete the course? which is the nearer place from orissa for CS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  3. What are the procedures and requirements for taking admission in BA course in Chhatisgarh and Orissa?
  4. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 465 general rank in Orissa JEE? What is the total fee structure?
  6. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  7. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission? -- [New]
  8. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  9. List of jobs I can apply for? I've completed graduation with 52% marks from berhampur university(Orissa), completed my PGDCA and pursuing M.A(education 2nd year) in private at sambalpur university Orissa
  10. What is the fee structure of BBA in KIIT Bhubaneshwar, Orissa?
  11. Can I do regular B.Ed course in Orissa having scored 51% of marks in Graduation with B.Com?
  12. Which branch(outside Orissa) can I get with rank 7201(Orissa)?
  13. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  14. What is the fee of government engineering in Orissa?
  15. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure and hostel mess fee of top 15 colleges of Orissa?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for intermediate admission in Orissa?
30th March 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa

what is the schedule of PMIR course in ur college
6th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa

i am shubham dixit . i have passed my 12th in 2009 from indore.i want to do cs.so i am in need to know what is full cours value?and what time taken to complete cs .which is the nearest place for cs from indore
27th January 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

there is any instiute provideing cs course within orissa, it may be regular mode, may be distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?