21st February 2011, 08:48 AM
Aritra Chowdhury

Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?

I am aritra Chowdhury. I am 2010 ECE passout. I am a Fresher. Please tell me which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr? Please sent me their names with phone numbers.

Related Questions:
  1. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication in Delhi/NCR with complete address and phone numbers?
  2. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  3. Which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr?
  4. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  5. Consultancies in Bangalore which provides Software Developer job for B.E.(CSE) fresher?
  6. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  7. What kind of exams an electronics and engineering fresher have to appear
  8. How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?
  9. Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?
  10. Information regarding different Off Campus Interviews for Freshers?
  11. Courses related to ECE which are useful for future ?
  12. Information regarding available Consultancies in Hyderabad for B.Tech ECE Graduates?
  13. Are placement companies considering one back paper for their recruitment process? -- [New]
  14. Should I appoint consultancy services for job purpose being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to find out real job consultancies? Direct companies walkins?
  16. List of private and government companies in which electronics and communication fresher can apply?
  17. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  18. In which companies can I join after completing engineering in ETC with 65.54%?
25th February 2011, 06:06 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?

There are number of placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication student but they are not reliable so better to stay away from such fraud. They take money from and give fake assurance of providing job in your favoirte area.

Better option is to either submit your resume to company through online or you can also go to company personally for submitting resume.
If they have any requirement related to your profile then they will call you.
Submit you resume on job search site like naukri, monster, freshersworld, elitmus, timesjob etc.
6th March 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?

I am santhosh.i am doing my third year e.c.e.i maintain 70 percent.can i get placed in M N C company.wt r the oppurtunities for me to get a job
7th March 2011, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I am Eklavya Srivastava. I am 2009 EC passout. I am a Fresher. Please tell me which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr? Please sent me their names with phone numbers.
14th April 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i am deepak kumar singh. and i have passed electronic enginnering from vinayka mission university.so please tell me which are the best electronics and telecommunication, related placement consultancies in delhi-ncr ? please sent me their names with phone numbers.
on my email- id = [email protected] and my contact no - 9999665341
28th April 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hello i am Vinod Kumar.i am 2009 passout in ece. tell me the best field that i will join and give me opinion about electrical line or electronics like that except telecom sector. waiting for ur important advice........ my email id is [email protected]
1st July 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

how can i secure a job in telecom sector
1st July 2011, 12:20 PM
aadhar dwivedi

i am fresher e.c graduate with 70% degree, how can i make a entrance in telecom sector.
6th July 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

hiii, sir i am a 20011 ece pass-out ,,so pls suggest me that how can i get the field jobs of my trade????
6th July 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i am mukesh ,2011 pass out fresher and seeking a job of electronics and communication trade mainly of telecom sector.are there anyone to tell me the best placement consultancies in Delhi -ncr.
7th July 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hi

i m mehtab rehman from delhi i am 4yr student of ece my %50 ...i want goverment jon..kindly provide me sutable way to gget the right data.

thnks ..have a nice day
15th July 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
i am lokesh mahor from agra i am b.tech 4th year student of ECE my 65 %......i want to public or private sector job..... kindly provide me suitable way to get the right data
19th July 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i m uday i done b.tech in ece branch and now get training on plc, scada and industrial automation field . informed me regarded to job acc to my frofile .plz contect me.
ph.-9996778119, [email protected]
23rd July 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

is there anything like a 55% getter never gets job in ece field?
please reply for this question..
25th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i'm shwetank chakraborty i complited B.Tech in ECE. I want to job which is releted to my branch . plz provide me suitable job.my contect no. is 9716089526.my email id - [email protected]
8th August 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

send the no. of best job consultancy for engineering for freshers i.e 2011 passouts no. on [email protected]
10th August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

best placement concultancies for electronics and communication i.e. fresher in Delhi/NCR?
12th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am manish kumar mishra.i am completed B.E.from E&C with 69.3% in 2011 batch. please inform me& provoia me job accordinj my qualification contact detail ph.no. 09424336448 [email protected]
15th August 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am babita.i am completed B.E. from ECE in 2010 batch.Please tell me which are the best electronics placement consultancies in pune ? Please sent me their names with phone numbers.My E-mail id- [email protected].
My no.- 9960472794
THANKS
15th August 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

for the best opportunities in electronics n telecom, core electronics, electronic tools
26th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

there are many companies of electronics and communications yet diploma holders not find job . why ?
6th September 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR

I WANT THE NAME OF BEST PLACEMENT CONSULTANCIES FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION IN DELHI/NCR WITH TEIR COMPLETE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS.
MY E. MAIL .ID: [email protected], [email protected]
MOB NO:9899845358
6th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

BEST PLACEMENT CONSULTANCIES FOR ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION IN DELHI/NCR WITH TEIR COMPLETE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS
10th September 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the best consultancies for electronics and communication in Delhi/NCR my no is 9990079873 and email id is [email protected]
14th September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am e&tc passout , please advice me which are the best concoultancies for electronics and telecommunication in delhi/ncr with their complete address and cell no . my email id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am chitransha Nigam.i got 80 % in btech from ECE branch. i am fresher,please suggest me good consultancy for the job,so that i can get a good job.please reply..please reply me good consulatncy on mail id,[email protected]
19th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m abhishek garg.I got 70% in B.E from E.C branch, i m fresher student. suggest me sir good consultantcy for job,so pls sir
send me good consultancy reply..... my e mail id is [email protected]
15th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m abhishek jaiswal.I got 68% in B.tech from E.C branch, i m fresher student. suggest me sir good consultantcy for job,so pls sir
send me good consultancy name reply on my e mail id is [email protected]
30th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i m b tech with electronic & communication branch passout in 2011 .plz tell me best option for finding jobs?
my mobile no is 08058817987, &mail id is [email protected]..
30th October 2011, 11:57 PM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

There are number of placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication student but they are not reliable so better to stay away from such fraud. They take money from and give fake assurance of providing job in your favoirte area.

Better option is to either submit your resume to company through online or you can also go to company personally for submitting resume.
Submit you resume on job search site like naukri, monster, freshersworld, elitmus, timesjob etc.
Thanks
6th November 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech 4th yr student i want to know about best consultancy in delhi tell me about them
27th November 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

dont waste your time and money behind the job placement consultancy.........in ncr all are fraud dont give them a single coin the are for only robbing you.
i m also b.tech ece passout i have waste so many time and money with this kind of placement consultancy............and bhai logo tum sab se hath jod k vinti he bhool kar bhi kabhi back door entry job k bare me sochna bhi mat..............99% will take yo money and run away and the remaining 1% will be fired after one month job even candidate could be blacklisted and his career will end..........
26th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a Electronics & Instrumentation Fresher. I also have wasted 2150/- by registering in Times Jobs. They promised me that they have tie ups but that is not the reality. Even after that also they did not provide me a single job opening. Almost same is the case with Monster. They took my 2200/-(around). And they provided almost same opportunity as a non registered user. So my request to all of my friends is that pls don't waste your money by giving them money. They only will make a CV for you that is the only thing you get frm them.
4th January 2012, 07:30 PM
Riyama

I am aritra Chowdhury. I am 2011 ECE passout. I am a Fresher. Please tell me which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr? Please sent me their names with phone numbers.[/QUOTE]
10th January 2012, 01:12 AM
Pawan sain

Default Re: Btech second yr.(rtu)

morning mam,My name is pawan sain form sawai madhopur.I read in ECE branch in Iet collage,alwar.I want to get a best placement in future.my agrigate percentage in first yr. is 68%.then what should i have to do...?reply plzz...
15th January 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have 50% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 45% in engineering. Can u tell me when can i apply to google or facebook company.
31st January 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year of electronic &communication for taking the placement what type of skill inside a student . my agrigate percentage in 1, 2,3,4 th sem is 80%
2nd February 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i am govind choudhury,2011 passout ece plz send me list of eletronics job consultancycompany in kolkata,delhi/ncr my id [email protected] phone-9804804126
11th February 2012, 05:06 PM
vanshikaaaaaaaa

i m a student electronics & communication with 72% so tell me the best jobs of electronics for me
Attached Files
File Type: doc jyotiiii.doc(54.0 KB, 143 views)
13th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have completed diploma in ece engg. With 69%. I am loking job please tell me.
15th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,this is prashant verma.......I have passed B.tech in electonics and communication branch in 2011 nd scored 63.18% marks.
Now i am searching a job..............tell me
my mail id is [email protected]
my contact no. is 91-9560820547
15th February 2012, 08:39 PM
bunty00

hy,
see there are number of placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication but most of them are going to persuade you and take your money.Better option is to either submit your resume to company through online or you can also go to company personally for submitting resume.
15th February 2012, 08:46 PM
bunty00

hy,
see there are number of placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication but most of them are going to persuade you and take your money.Better option is to either submit your resume to company through online or you can also go to company personally for submitting resume.
19th February 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in 8th sem in ece branch(AMIETE)... i want a job in electronics or communication........my contact no is 09555933780 and my email is [email protected]
6th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hiiii my self pulkit choudhary i m student of btech in ece i got 62% nw what i do for my good carrier plz help me and also want a good job so plz help me i m so confuse
23rd July 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech in Electronics & Instrumentation.I want to jobs in electronics hardware field. plz help me.
[email protected]
26th September 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am BTECH in ECE. I am in quest of job. plz help me.
[email protected]
17th January 2013, 11:24 AM
Pawan sain

Respected sir Myself pawan sain..i m pursing btech 3rd yr from iet alwar,rtu(trade-ece)....plz give me suggestion for best placement..my agg. is 67.65%..reply me on email id [email protected]
5th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i complete B.tech with ECE.Plz give me provide a job in ECE field.
My contact no. 08881815702,08006983331
5th June 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i am umashankar kumar i completed b.e electronics communication i want to job in core company so pls guide me best consultancy in delhi my no 9971763528 an
d email ld [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?