13th September 2013, 11:14 PM
vhitesh

What kind of exams an electronics and engineering fresher have to appear

would you please give an idea about what kind of exams an electronics & communication engg. fresher have to apear for...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering?
  3. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  4. Can I join ISRO as a fresher if I have scored an aggregate percentage of above 80%? Procedure of admission and exams which I need to write?
  5. For which government posts can an Electronics Engineering fresher apply?
  6. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  7. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  8. What kind of job will give better salary and promotion for electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to get a job in core industry? I am an electrical and electronics engineering fresher
  10. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Jobs after Engineering in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK? -- [New]
  13. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  14. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  15. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?
  16. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  17. How can I get job with handsome salary being a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  18. How to get a job in core electronics if I am a fresher
15th July 2016, 02:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exams an electronics and engineering fresher have to appear

Electronics Engineers who have just completed their engineering are eligible for many entrance exams for technical as well as non technical posts. The first examination is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. If you have any interest to join any PSUs, you must apply for this exam and score a good rank in it.

Electronics engineers can apply for following list of exams for government jobs:

>>Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officer exam.

>>Airport Authority of India entrance exam.

>>Indian Engineering Services examination.

>>Non technical exams like banking exams, SSC CGL, Civil Services exams etc.

>>Those who have interest in Defence can apply for Combined Defence Services and Air Force Common Admission Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?