19th January 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Are placement companies considering one back paper for their recruitment process?

I was absent in my electronics paper and I got back in my first semester I am a electronics and communication branch student and I want to ask you that placement company consider back paper students in last during placement?

21st January 2016, 06:46 PM
january2016

Default Re: Are placement companies considering one back paper for their recruitment process?

You need not to worry for the back papers you got in your first semester. This is common to all the students who are in their first semester of the engineering.

What you need to do is to clear your back paper with good grade. And next time make it for sure that you must not get any back onward. 1st semester back is considered by the companies. But 3rd as well as 4th year back is not considered by any of the IT companies even they will not accept the candidature for the campus drive too.

SO as of now this is the warning bell to you to get aware of the future risk.
So, eat and sleep well and also study hard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?