26th September 2011, 12:08 AM
soumyadip ds

Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?

i am a fresher DME. But i dont know which are the best mechanical placement consultancy in west bengal. Plz give me the [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  7. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  14. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  15. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  17. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  18. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
13th June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?

i want to get the top engg. college for civil and mechanical in west bengal for B.tech ?
21st June 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?

My rank in wbjee is 9000 plz advice me the best college for mechnical in wb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?