5th January 2011, 04:34 PM
varsharoxx

Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

hi! this is Varsha Gupta. i am really confused for my future undertakings i passed my tenth in 2008 with 90% marks and twelfth in 2010 with 85% marks; initially i was preparing for engineering entrance exams but now due to some reasons i cannot continue further and i have dropped my this year too. so please suggest me what should i do further? should i get my admission for regular graduation? my parent suggested me for banking but as of now all exams related to banking are over. so kindly suggest what should i do now and tell ALL the POSSIBILITIES that i can undertake............................

5th January 2011, 07:41 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

If your a science student and if your interested in Defence then do go through the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC else UPSC board even conducts a railway exam for the 12th passed out candidates.

You can get all the details in the below link

http://www.upsc.gov.in

www.upscexam.com/defence_examinations/Indian_Defence_Services_Air_Force/

There are even exams conducted by the UPSC like Indian Air Force IAF Airman Examinations which you can go through.

If your interested in the banking sector then you can even try out for Charted Accountancy.There are many other courses you can go through like Hotel management,aviation field...etc.
5th January 2011, 07:58 PM
Ajay kumar verma

Default Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

if you obtain 90% marks in 10+2 in science stream. Engineering is best option for you because you are a science student so you will know about it.
5th January 2011, 08:31 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by varsharoxx View Post
hi! this is Varsha Gupta. i am really confused for my future undertakings i passed my tenth in 2008 with 90% marks and twelfth in 2010 with 85% marks; initially i was preparing for engineering entrance exams but now due to some reasons i cannot continue further and i have dropped my this year too. so please suggest me what should i do further? should i get my admission for regular graduation? my parent suggested me for banking but as of now all exams related to banking are over. so kindly suggest what should i do now and tell ALL the POSSIBILITIES that i can undertake............................
you have very good marks. you should not waste your time by only thinking. you should decide what you will do this year positively.

first think what you want to be? if you like engineering then prepare for engineering. but if you don't like then leave it. there are so many option.

first of all you may go for medical study. as you have very good marks i think you may try for MBBS. you may clear medical entrance examination.

but i think the best option for you general study with hons in good subject wither in physics or chemistry. those student who have good marks in 12th they should go for general study. because they have the potential to grow and later they may try to be a successful researcher or something else. but in engineering they may grow faster but some time they lack behind. i am not telling that engineering is not suitable for you. i am telling general study is the best for you according to me.

other option also available like BCA, BBA, BBM etc. but i don't think you should go for this type of study.

best of luck.
5th January 2011, 08:36 PM
Ajay kumar verma

you have very good marks. you should not waste your time by only thinking. you should decide what you will do this year positively.

first think what you want to be? if you like engineering then prepare for engineering. but if you don't like then leave it. there are so many option.

first of all you may go for medical study. as you have very good marks i think you may try for MBBS. you may clear medical entrance examination.

but i think the best option for you general study with hons in good subject wither in physics or chemistry. those student who have good marks in 12th they should go for general study. because they have the potential to grow and later they may try to be a successful researcher or something else. but in engineering they may grow faster but some time they lack behind. i am not telling that engineering is not suitable for you. i am telling general study is the best for you according to me.

other option also available like BCA, BBA, BBM etc. but i don't think you should go for this type of study.
5th January 2011, 08:38 PM
vijaydhaduk

on which date CAT exam having in 2011. & on which date i well get the form of CAT ..?
5th January 2011, 08:50 PM
ratalalavanya

hey my suggestion is to continue your graduation b'coz u have very good marks...so try to convince your parents or else there will be many courses that can be done after 12th
5th January 2011, 09:10 PM
rimiChoudhury

hi Varsa....first i would like to congrats you,because you are a very good student...but i must say that every student should fix a goal from their 10th or 12th standard only.
Your career depends upon your career planning,and your career planning depends upon your ambition.Go for a subject specialization you are interested in. Career means not become a engineer or doctor.
There are a lot of career oriented fields,like BBA,BCA,hotel management etc.But i think go for only that field in which you can boom your knowledge. if you are interested in research or teaching profession then go for general line,it will be best.
good luck!
5th January 2011, 09:15 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know your percentage in 10th and 12th class is really very good.I think it totally depend on your interest if you want to go into engineering then you can give the entrance exam like IIT and AIEEE.and i think it have good scope.If you are interested in medical then you can give entrance exam for MBBS.As you have a good percentage so you can apply in delhi university for graduation from a good college in B.Sc.
you have many options like B.Pharma BBA BCA etc.
good luck
5th January 2011, 09:44 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

Quote:

Dear friend,
You have a great marks in 10 and 10+2 standard,i think you are a brilliant student you will go for engineering or medical otherwise you can go for teaching or research...
5th January 2011, 10:15 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

Well,you dont have to worry that much.You have a very good percentage in your 10th and 12th.So if your career is going to be in engineering field,then you can apply for IIT,AIEEE,BITSAT..etc.If you are interested in general studies you can apply to delhi university according to your p.c.You can opt for civil services after your graduate which is a very good career option.

If you are preparing for your engineering entrance exam now,you can write B.I.T.S.A.T 2011,the last date for application form to reach the office is jan31st. You can apply online too..you can check this link for this:
www.bitsadmission.com

You can also opt for BBA if you really want to be in the banking field where you can take finance in MBA.
All the best for your future.
5th January 2011, 10:23 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

1)Best Option After 12th With Good Mark

*You can go for Aerospace Studies in Government ,so that you can get Scholarship

*You can go for Aircraft Technical Course

*You can go for Biometry

*You can go for IIPM, it is the combination of BBA and BCA, you will get very Good Salary

*You can go For Pilot or Nautical Science

*You can go for Fashion Technology,it has god Very Good Scope now a Days

*You can Finish IBM Main Frame Course,and then do CCNA+CCNP+CCVP,they will Fetch you very Good Salary

*You can go for UPSC Exam

*You can go for M.Sc Nanotechnology

All the Best,Choose the Best Option
5th January 2011, 11:05 PM
saswata06

As your carrier performance is very good you can go for any field as of your preference like engg or medical or general line.
5th January 2011, 11:49 PM
rihhu
Member+

hiii varsha you got really good marks
but sometimes students get regarding their future and now you are in that stage
so i can suggest you that once think very calmly what do you want to do??? are really interested in engineering if not then dont worry there many options i will put some options
here just think about them:-
1.go for medical exams
2.you can become air hostess
3.you can army after graduation
4.you can do mba after graduation
5.you can do fashion designing
6. you can join some good course in animation
7.go for hotel management
of you see there are in many options and i think you are bright student so do well
and think quickly but precisely
all the best
6th January 2011, 07:59 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

ihii
Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

If your a science student and if your interested in Defence then do go through the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC else UPSC board even conducts a railway exam for the 12th passed out candidates.

You can get all the details in the below link

http://www.upsc.gov.in

www.upscexam.com/defence_examinations/Indian_Defence_Services_Air_Force/

There are even exams conducted by the UPSC like Indian Air Force IAF Airman Examinations which you can go through.

If your interested in the banking sector then you can even try out for Charted Accountancy.There are

good luck..
6th January 2011, 10:31 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

Hello dear,
As your marks are very nice in 10h,12th so you can in Engineering as well as medical filed but both filed depand on your subjects in 12th.

if you are having PCM then you are eligible for engineering, if you are having biology subject then you can go in medical filed and become an MBBS doctor

You can also join in defence services also like NDA after 12th
CDSE after doing any graduation degree BE/B.Tech

So first choose what you want to be and then choose your career.

Good luck................
6th January 2011, 11:13 AM
pandiyarajan_e

Quote:
1) You can join in 2nd year diploma. You select which field you want

2) You have another one more year to prepare for the entrance exam.
Don't think like you wasted one year. Think like i have learned what is life
in this one year.
Studying aptitude will be helpful for life long.
For competitive exam and for interview.

3) or you can join in B.sc in your favourite field in any arts college

4) Since you have quota in seat allocation you can join engineering in very good institution . Better try to exam for IIT .
6th January 2011, 05:44 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Please focous on your interest than parents choice... u can give bank exam lates also .... go and join regular college ..u will learn a lot and dont miss college life.
22nd October 2011, 11:26 PM
sathish0038

Quote:
4th March 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE REGISTRATION OF AIR HOSTESS AND HOW MANY MINIMUM MARKS REQUIRED FOR THIS TRAINING I WANT COMPLETE INFORMATION QUICKLY
5th March 2012, 12:17 AM
tudi.swethna

Smile Re: Best possible career options after 12th, with 90% in 10th and 85% in 12th(Sc)

Hai Varsha Gupta..
Congrats..! you got nice percent in ur 12th and 10th. well you can choose any carrer option. i think ur interested in accouts like that. so my advice is go with CA. its suits you. ur hard working also..
All the best..
5th March 2012, 12:41 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After passing 12th you can join Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force..
For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

Age limit for N.D.A is 16.5-19 year..

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
30th May 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i cleared 12th with 90% in non med this year...i would like to know streams under bsc which have much scope these days .. i am really confused in choosing my carreer ..what else could i do except btech which has much scope thse days ..
19th May 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it right to say in reality no verification of marks is done.They simply say no mistakes found.i got this inforddmation from a reliable source.They say (CBSE) people don't even touch the answer sheet.very bad
24th June 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I scored above 90 % in 2 science. What are the best course that i can choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?