8th April 2011, 09:29 AM
linojaen

Best post-graduate scholarships in Biotechnology with optional Master to Doctorate?

I want to know the best post-graduate scholarships in biotechnology with optional master to doctorate. I'm from the city of La Paz - Bolivia - South America.
Race graduate in Environmental Engineering
Thanks

5th May 2011, 01:28 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best post-graduate scholarships in Biotechnology with optional Master to Doctorate?

Hello,
generally there are limited scholarship programs for biotech ,some are
*Danes and moore fellowship.
*Eisenhower transportation fellowship program.
For more information you can visit-www.a2zscholarship.com
26th October 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best post-graduate scholarships in Biotechnology with optional Master to Doctorate?

i want to know about scholarship given for students studying m.sc. 1st year
5th February 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am planning to pursue my post graduation in Computational Biology and Bio Informatics. Please suggest Top colleges in India which offer scholarship for students with Gate score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?