27th August 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?

Dear sir/madam i wanted to know that which one is a better career option- Biotechnology or Doctorate in pharmacy? I have appeared for class 12th examination this year(ISC;with PCB as well as mathematics)... I know that Bio.tech is a 3 year course(B.Sc) whereas Doctorate of pharmacy is a 6 years course... so can you please help me in this issue?
Thank you in advance...

Related Questions:
28th July 2017, 07:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better Biotechnology or Doctorate in Pharmacy?

The stream which you choose best depends upon the skills that you have or the achievement's that you made.

>> So the stream you choose must be depending on the stream or subjects that you like the most.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, both Biotechnology and Pharmacy streams has their own scope in India.

If you go with B.Sc in Biotechnology course, you may pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology course and if you are interested then you may go with Doctoral program in Biotechnology course.

On the other side, if you are interested in Pharmaceutical field then you can go ahead with Doctorate in Pharmacy course. After completion of course, you may find employment opportunities in Pharmaceutical industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?