31st July 2016, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Further studies options available after M.A. in English and Education?

I completed M.A. in English with pass class. And after that I completed completed my M.A. in Education with first class. So, now tell me that what are other options for me to study further?

31st July 2016, 07:03 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Further studies options available after M.A. in English and Education?

MA is a master degree course and in India and if you have competed your MA degree course then you can go for the Higher studies like P.hd in the same domain Or you can work as an Economist, Archaeologist, Philosopher, Historian, Social Activist, Public Relation Executive, Educationist, Psychologist, Sociologist, Journalist and so on. You can also join any schools or college to make your career in teaching field. With the help of your degree and knowledge you will be promoted in your work domain.
31st July 2016, 07:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies options available after M.A. in English and Education?

You can go for Doctor of Philosophy in English after master's degree in English. This is the best higher studies option for you after master's degree in English. However if you are inclined towards government jobs then you can appear for NET examination.

2. NET stands for National Eligibility Test. CBSE conducts NET exam on behalf of UGC for post of lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who have done master's degree from a recognized university can apply for this exam. Minimum of 55% marks or more is required in master's degree to apply for this examination.

3. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship and upper age limit for JRF is 28 years. You can clear this exam for becoming lecturer in English in government college.
31st July 2016, 10:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Further Studies Options available after M.A in English and Education:

Some of the best courses to pursue after completion of M.A in English and Education course is obviously Ph.D (Doctoral Program). Those courses include,

>> Ph.D (Doctoral Program)

>> Post Graduate Diploma in Management

>> Certificate course in English and Education

>> Master of Education (M.Ed)
1st August 2016, 12:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can go for P.hd in English. Other than this course, you can apply for National Eligibility Test for lectureship and fellowship.

1. Master's degree is minimum eligibility criteria for NET.

2. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET exam.

Visit http://www.ugc.ac.in for any more details.
21st September 2017, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir I completed my M.A in English so I want to do PhD not in English but social work. Can I have any options?
1st May 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I HV done M.A in English literature ...So which career will be suitable for me ? Any corporate jobs / teaching career..or if u HV any suggestion for doing any professional course
12th June 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ma English then I worked for one year as an English teacher. But I want to do higher studies except m.phil.and phd. So let me know what are the other options to do next regarding teaching field. And even want to be in teaching field so if u have any suggestions can give me.
31st October 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

After completed our MA English literature if we can choose MA PSYCHOLOGY
12th June 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my MA in English literature and done deld course from nios what further I can do as I want to do phd but for net I need 55 % I had got 52.03 in M A
14th October 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in mphil education after ma english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?