5th February 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience

I am a working professional girl and want to do MBA.
But bit confused with the available stream to do MBA.
Currently i am working on Embedded. Kindly suggest.

And for a working professional, correspondence MBA will be preferred or regular one?

And which institute will be good to do correspondence MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  2. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  3. Should I do MBA after job experience? I am pursuing B.Tech ECE
  4. Which MBA stream is good for Software Engineer?
  5. Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management? -- [New]
  6. Which stream is better between ECE and CSE?
  7. How may I do MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(ECE)
  8. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  9. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  10. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  11. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  12. Which one is better between MBA and Executive MBA? I have 8 years of experience field
  13. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  14. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  16. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  17. Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?
  18. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
3rd May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience

hi im an final year student doing B.E , E.C.E in an afflicted college . I had planned to do MBA for next and im sure in that, now my bit confused to select the stream in MBA as an electronics engineer, HR is the most common stream so im afraid if i wont get any jobs in that stream.I need to know which stream will help me in getting jobs in good field .so please guide me as im going to apply for CAT2013 on july .. so please guide me soon
30th May 2013, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

is b.e. better then b.sc.(maths) for girls ?
2nd June 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

MBA operations is good for ECE students..
3rd September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I did my diploma in electronics engineering and recently i have completed my BCA degree.
i'm a working preofessional with 2.5 year experience in mobile service industry.
i want to do MBA but still confused that should i go on regular mode or in distance mode.
which mode is better for me as i dont want to quit my job.
please give me helpful suggestion.

thanks
snehil
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?