1st April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Respected Sir,

Can you please tell me the courses for masters program in electronics and communication engineering( name of the subjects in which i can do masters ) and also the mane of colleges which are giving those...

Waiting for the reply..

Regards
Jigar Sanghvi

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  2. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  3. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  4. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  5. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  6. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  7. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  8. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  10. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  11. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  12. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  13. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  14. What departments come under ECE? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  15. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  16. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  17. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering
  18. How to pursue masters in US? I am entering in final year B.E in electronics and communication
4th May 2014, 07:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?

Master Degree in ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) is the Fantastic idea that you ever take. The branch Electronics and Communication Engineering is the branch which is not core and not software branch that means the Electronics and Communication Engineering students are both going in core company and as well as software companies. This is the course which deals with the logic design, Fundamentals of communication engineering, Digital Electronics, power electronics, Electronic circuit, VLSI, Integrated circuits and many more.

It is the branch which is related with so many industries like Energy, agriculture, oil, telecommunication, radio, computer, television etc and many more industries. Some jobs of the branch Electronics and Communication Engineering is Railways, Telephone, Civil Aviation, Bharat Electronics Limited etc.
This is the 3 year course. As per the eligibility criteria the candidate should have passed bachelor in Engineering or Bachelor in Technology with aggregate 60 % of marks from any recognised university.

The candidate should have the valid GATE score in the respective branch. If you have not the GATE score you select through the entrance examination. The faculty of the Branches should be prompt in the course and have to teach well to the Electronics and Communication Engineering candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?