16th December 2012, 07:44 PM
pjwl_2012

Which is the best course for masters in Germany?

HI..

I want to do my masters in engineering in Germany. I am confused with few courses there . I want to know the best course for Masters which can be opted . I did my under graduate in Chennai in Electronics and communication.
There are few courses in Masters like

Mechanical engineering,
Mechanical engineering- Automotive engineering
Automotive engneering
Automation and IT

Pls suggest me the best course which can be done.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  2. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  4. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program? -- [New]
  5. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  6. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  7. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. How may I do masters(Hydraulic) from Germany? List of universities in Germany and Czech republic for the same?
  11. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  12. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  13. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  14. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  15. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  16. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  17. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  18. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
21st June 2013, 05:46 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course for masters in Germany?

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg: M.A. Global Studies

Humboldt University: Master in British Studies

University of Stuttgart: M.S. Infrastructure Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?