15th June 2013, 10:27 PM
m.shekh

Which are the best universities of germany gor graduation in international business?

good evening, i want to know about the best universities of germany for graduation in international business.also want to know how much will they cost me and whether is it worth studing from there.please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  4. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities suitable for international studies in Germany at Ph.D level? What conditions are to be met before VISA can be issued?
  10. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?
  13. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  15. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  16. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A international business in UK
  17. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A in International Business in UK
  18. Which are the universities offering Ph.D programme in Germany?
5th August 2015, 05:00 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which are the best universities of germany gor graduation in international business?

Universities:

• Universitat Leipzig
  • Ruprecht-Karls-Universitat Heidelberg
  • Universitat Freiburg
  • Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin
  • Julius-Maximilians-Universitat Wurzburg
  • QS World University
  • ESCP Europe
  • Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen
  • Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universitat Bonn
  • Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
  • Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
  • RWTH Aachen University
  • Universität Hamburg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?