2nd October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?

I have completed my 12th standard, I want to study MBBS in Germany, Kindly forward me the list of universities which offers MBBS for International Students

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission?
  2. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Which universities are offering scholarships for international students in the area of Agriculture Science?
  4. List of top 10 colleges/universities in India along with their international recognition?
  5. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?
  6. Names of the institutes for civil engineering through distance in India?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS after scoring 82% in 10th, 80% in 12th, 60% in B.Tech?
  8. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  9. ATO exam in IB?
  10. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  11. I want to make career in Marine Studies
  12. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  13. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  14. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  16. What is the course fee for MBBS program in Bangalore for international student?
  17. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  18. Fee structure of UG course in medicine for international students? Are there any scholarships?
27th October 2014, 11:23 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?

It is a good choice to do MBBS in Germany as there are many good Universities. You need to have good GRE, TOEFL and IELTS(if required by the University). You also need to have good command on German college and there will be a German subject as a prerequisite for every international student.

List of Institutes for MBBS in Germany:

• Charite, Medical Faculty, Humboldt University Berlin. Website
• University of Boon - Medical Center. Website
• Universat Hamburg. Website
• University of Leipzig Faculty of Medicine. Website
• University of Cologne - Faculty of Medicine. Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?