19th February 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Com and after it want to study MA Economics from best university of United Kingdom. Can I study MA Economics? List of universities and procedure of admission?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics? 15 19th September 2020 12:11 PM
Can I opt for Economics after studying MBA in Marketing and Graduation from Economics 4 15th April 2017 12:50 PM
How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? 1 9th December 2016 08:15 PM
MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad? 1 19th November 2016 04:50 PM
Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics? 4 30th July 2014 12:36 PM