24th December 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in Abroad after BCA from Bangalore Goa University?

Info on ms abroad after bca and requirements Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalor Goa University with 80%

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%
  2. Am i eligible for MS in Abroad after completing BCA in Bangalore University?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  4. From where could I pursue diploma engineering through correspondence in Goa, Mumbai or Bangalore?
  5. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  6. Am I eligible to pursue regular MBA degree from Bangalore university after completion of BCA through correspondence from Manav Bharti university?
  7. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  8. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  9. What's the criteria for answering KCET? I'm 12th std student studying in Goa
  10. Can I apply in Goa University after scoring 61% combined of all 3 years of BSc and 52% in final year?
  11. Which is the best college to study M.Phil(IT)?
  12. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  13. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
  14. Model Question Papers for Mathematics for 4th semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  15. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester of BCA course of Bangalore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  17. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  18. Is Manipal University Bangalore approved university?
5th February 2014, 01:55 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in Abroad after BCA from Bangalore Goa University?

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, you are not eligible yet with your BCA degree.

To do Masters Programme in Abroad you need to have 16 years of academics till your Graduation.

Since you have a BCA degree which means that you have 15 years of academics (10+2+3), so you are not eligible to opt for Masters in Abroad countries.

But you can do the Masters here and get the academics count increased and then you can go abroad to pursue Masters again or Masters Diploma's.

Top Universities across the globe are :

1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
United States

2 Stanford University
United States

3 Harvard University
United States

4 University of California, Berkeley
United States

5 Cornell University
United States

6 University of Michigan
United States

7 Columbia University in the City of New York
United States

8 Penn State University
United States

9 The University of Texas at Austin
United States

10 University of Washington
United States

11 Yale University
United States

12 University of Pennsylvania
United States

13 University of California, Los Angeles
United States

14 University of Minnesota
United States

15 University of Wisconsin-Madison
United States

16 Princeton University
United States

17 University of Oxford
United Kingdom

18 Carnegie Mellon University
United States

19 New York University
United States

20 University of Cambridge
United Kingdom

21 Purdue University
United States

22 University of Florida
United States

23 University of Virginia
United States

24 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Mexico

25 Michigan State University
United States

Courses offered :

All these Universities are ranked in top since they offer almost all courses covering the all areas.

Business: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Executive MBA, Finance, Marketing.

Education: Curriculum & Instruction, Elementary Teacher Ed, Secondary Teacher Ed.

Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Computer, Environmental / Environmental Health, Mechanical.

Law: Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Tax Law,Trial Advocacy.

Medical: Family Medicine, AIDS, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Women's Health.

Science: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth Science, Mathematics, Physics.

Admission Procedure :

Most of the Universities accept the TOEFL, GRE and IELTS scores.

You can attempt any two with GRE as common.

Once you are qualified in these entrance examinations then you are allowed to apply for the interested universities.

Once your admission is confirmed you will be informed regarding the academics details, then you have to start your Visa procedure.

This task (getting Visa) is made much simpler in these days.

So no worries at point of the procedure, first thing you have to do is get into any masters course or any diploma course that ends in an year or two and adds up a value to your current degree.

All the best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?