27th April 2011, 06:34 PM
Yunisita

How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?

i am an undergraduate economics student in Kenya completing my studies in April .how can i get a postgraduate scholarship in economics to study in any university in united kingdom?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
  2. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Economics from Panjab University? Procedure to get Scholarship for Research?
  4. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  6. Scholarship for Ph.D course after Economics stream from Bakatulla University Bhopal? -- [New]
  7. Can I get sports scholarship to study MBA in Troy University being a district level Hockey player?
  8. Can I get sports scholarship to study MBA in Troy University being a district level Hockey player?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to get a scholarship to study at University of Cambridge?
  10. Am I eligible for scholarship after passing 12th? I just joined in 5 year integrated course in MS Economics in Andhra University
  11. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?
  12. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  15. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  16. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  17. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  18. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
8th September 2011, 12:41 AM
pitabash

Default Re: How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?

For getting PG scholarship, first you have to apply for GRE (graduate record examination). If you qualify GRE, then you will be provided with a rank card. After getting the rank card you can apply for various universities, and according to your rank you can get admission to a university in united kingdom. There is provision for scholarship for those who qualify GRE and take admission in a PG course based on the GRE rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?