30th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

Hello everyone,
I am studying B.Sc in Economics from Calcutta University.
I want to study M.Sc in Economics in JNU or Delhi School of Economics.
Kindly tell me about the procedure for admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?
  5. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  6. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  7. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  8. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
  9. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  10. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  11. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  12. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  13. Procedure of admission into PG programs in Economics in JNU
  14. Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University
  15. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  16. Is JNU providing admission form for PG in economics?
  17. Syllabus and names of study material to get into JNU? I want to do M.A in Economics
  18. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
10th April 2015, 12:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am studying B.Sc in Economics from Calcutta University.
I want to study M.Sc in Economics in JNU or Delhi School of Economics.
Kindly tell me about the procedure for admission.
Waiting for your reply.
Normally, those candidates who have completed Graduation with Economics or Mathematics are eligible to apply for M.Sc Economics. Since, you have completed B.Sc Economics from Calcutta University so definitely you are eligible for M.Sc Economics.

Master of Science (M.Sc) is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges which offers M.Sc Economics course.

- Candidates must Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% (45% for the reserved category candidates) marks from any recognized University in any Discipline.
- Candidates must studied Economics or Mathematics subject at Graduation or 12th standard level.
- Candidates appearing in their final year Bachelor’s programme are also eligible to apply.

The details on admission and the course will be available in the official website of JNU or Delhi School of Economics. The candidate should apply for the entrance test through the official website of the respective university. Those candidates who have qualified in the entrance exam can get admission for M.Sc Economics. The application forms for M.Sc Economics course are available in the official website and respective university counter office as well.

CONTACT DETAILS:

Jawaharlal Nehru University
Address: New Mehrauli Road, Near Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575

Delhi School of Economics
University of Delhi
Delhi-110 007
College Phone 27667540, 27667005 27667725 x 1531 (EPABX)
College Fax 27667159
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU Admission Announcement 2015-16.pdf(61.0 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf FN-Prospectus.pdf(195.4 KB, 61 views)
13th April 2015, 07:01 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?

Following are the eligiblity criteria for Delhi School of Economics MA in Economics:
(i) B.A. (Hons.) Economics of the University of Delhi with 50% or more marks in the aggregate.

(ii) B.A. (Hons.) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics of any other Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi with 50% or more marks in the aggregate. In the case of Universities where the B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics degree includes courses other than Economics, the course shall be treated as an Honours course only if it contains at least 55% marks of the total marks in respect of papers in economics.

(iii) First Class with 60% or more marks in Graduate/Post-graduate degree in any other subject from the University of Delhi or any Indian University recognized by the University of Delhi.

Delhi School of Economics conducts entrance test as well as allows direct merit based admission.You need to apply as per your convenience.Check out the website of DSE and Delhi University for upcoming details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?