6th November 2010, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

we need a best university for doing Phd my mother had completed Mphil we need good university doing in correspondence.. with fees structure and syllabus..\
my id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  2. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  3. Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  6. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  7. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. Which university is good for going Ph.D in HR management?
  10. How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium? -- [New]
  11. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  12. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  14. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of PhD(Physical Education) in Desh Bhagat University? Syllabus and date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  18. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
11th May 2011, 10:50 AM
deepak KUMAR 007986

Default Re: Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University) could be a way for You to get your Ph.D. in Hindi subject through Correspondence.
20th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best university for doing Ph.D in Hindi through correspondence? What is the fee structure and syllabus?

ku nainital Phd. Syllabus of Hindi.
27th June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MCOM THROUGH KSOU MYSORE , NOW WANTED TO DO PHD IN COMMERCE THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE, AS I' WORKING , PLEASE TEL ME THE BEST UNIVERSITY & PROCEDURE TO APPLY
31st August 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 50% in hindi in MA through correspondence under burdwan university. From which univ can i do phd in hindi? my email id is ujjalsaluja at yahoo.com
16th October 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

we need a best university for doing Phd in hindi doing in correspondence.. with fees structure and syllabus..\
my id is [email protected]
16th October 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I competed MCA I got 65% marks I want to do PHD in computer science and Engineering, Plz tell me appropriate university or collage for distance PHD, with less fee.
5th November 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

number of markes required to join m. phill?
15th January 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

best university for doing Ph.d in hindi through correspondence? what is the fee structure and syllabus?
9th April 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a 12th class student having commerce without maths and intrested in hindi . i want to be a hindi proffesor .sugest me right options for my good career
2nd January 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Best university for doing ph.d biotechnology in hindi through corresponding? What is the syllabus.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?