15th March 2016, 12:09 PM
jakh.s47

Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad?

My name is Jacob and I am student of natural sciences, although have always been interested in philosophy.

I have completed my B.tech and currently preparing for an exam to pursue Phd in physics. My interest in physics has always been driven by its philosophy and implications and now, considering studying philosophy professionally. I am open to going abroad, although lack the finances, and unless there are scholarships available, I prefer to stay in India.

And so I humbly request you to advice on the best way to proceed, for I would love to know your thoughts, on what is the best university to study philosophy in India and if study in India is worth in comparison to universities abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  2. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  3. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  4. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  6. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  7. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  8. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  12. List of universities in India offering MA in Philosophy through distance learning?
  13. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  15. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  16. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
  18. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
15th March 2016, 08:33 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best University to study Philosophy in India which is worth in comparison to universities abroad?

Following are best university/college to study philosophy in India:

Amrita School of Bussiness, Bengluru

University Business School, Karjat

NMIMS School of Science

Nirma University, Gujarat

Jagat Nath University, Jaipur

Appejay Satya University, Haryana

Gargi College, University of Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?