14th September 2011, 11:24 PM
jayanta kumar gope

List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?

i'm persuing B.Tech(4 years) degree course in Information Technology,Assam University(Institution),Silchar,Assam,India.iI'm in final year now.Next i want to do MS(may be in Artificial Intelligency or robotics ) from abroad and then job or research.
So,please tell me,what are the good universities where i can think(& can go) for my study & i need scholarship also for my study.
So,sir please tell me how can aproach to those universities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into robotics and artificial intelligence? I have passed 12th
  2. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  3. Which is the best institute to pursue PG in Artificial Intelligence Course? Names of the entrance exams?
  4. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  5. Which are the research topics in artificial intelligence?
  6. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  7. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  8. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  9. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  10. List of scholarship exams to study abroad?
  11. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  12. What is Artificial Intelligence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  14. List of good Pharma universities in abroad
  15. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  16. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  17. How to do further study in foreign being in 3rd year of engineering in IT branch? -- [New]
  18. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
22nd June 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?

i am doing btech in eee..can i go for mtech in artificial intelligence??
23rd June 2023, 09:25 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?

There are several renowned universities around the world that offer excellent programs in Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Robotics at the master's level. Here are some well-regarded universities known for their expertise in these fields:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - United States
Stanford University - United States
Carnegie Mellon University - United States
University of California, Berkeley - United States
Harvard University - United States
University of Oxford - United Kingdom
University of Cambridge - United Kingdom
Imperial College London - United Kingdom
ETH Zurich - Switzerland
Technical University of Munich - Germany
University of Toronto - Canada
University of Waterloo - Canada
National University of Singapore (NUS) - Singapore
University of Melbourne - Australia
University of New South Wales (UNSW) - Australia
Seoul National University - South Korea
Tokyo Institute of Technology - Japan
Peking University - China
Tsinghua University - China
Shanghai Jiao Tong University - China
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?