11th June 2011, 01:22 PM
jiwan sharma

Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?

dear sir,
I am Munita Sharma from Bathinda Cantt, Punjab.I have done my bba with finance and hr from SSD Women's Institute of Technology Bathinda.Now i want to do my MBA from "A" class business school in Delhi. I want to do cat as an entrance test,please suggest me the best way to preparation for that and also the best college for admission.Please also suggest me the institute best for this purpose and fee structure.

Thanking You.

Yours sincerely.
Munita Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis are CAT questions prepared? Fee structure for the exam?
  2. How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student
  3. How to prepare for CAT? What is the fee structure? I am in final year of B.Com
  4. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  5. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  6. What is the fee structure of IIM Jaipur? Whether itÂ’s different for CAT aspirants? -- [New]
  7. Criteria of CAT entrance exam along with fee structure? Fee structure of IIM and non IIM institutes?
  8. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam?
  9. What is the fee structure for MBA through CAT?
  10. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  11. How to get the prospectus and application form for MBA? Which university is better to do MBA?
  12. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  13. Which book should I refer to prepare for NIFT entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  14. How much do I have to pay for MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  15. When will the TIME coaching institute batch start? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  17. List of books considered good for preparation for MBA (IT)?
  18. Date of the entrance test of MSW in Jamia Milia Islamia? What is the eligibility for the entrance test? What is the fee structure of it?
26th July 2012, 12:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?

The CAT exam will have questions from areas like GK, Logical reasoning, Data interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Mental ability, Verbal Ability etc. To qualify for the GD and PI round you must have a good score in all these areas. So whilst preparing make sure you cover all the areas in depth. Make a detailed note of the areas and cover each of them. The fees will vary like for MDI the fees for the first year is Rs 4 lacs.
23rd June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best way to prepare for CAT entrance test? What is the fee structure?

dear sir,

my name is samiksha sharma and i am pursuing BBA in insurance and banking from IP University in DELHI and i want to do the MBA in finance and HR. want to clear the CAT Exam plz suggest me the suitable institute for the preparation of CAT Exam with th fee structure.
24th June 2013, 08:13 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,

my name is samiksha sharma and i am pursuing BBA in insurance and banking from IP University in DELHI and i want to do the MBA in finance and HR. want to clear the CAT Exam plz suggest me the suitable institute for the preparation of CAT Exam with th fee structure.

Eligibilty to apply for the CAT exams is:
Graduation pass in any stream with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% marks for the SC/ST candidates.
Final year Graduation students can also apply

CAT exams questions are asked from below sections:
Verbal Ability
Logical Reasoning
Quantitative Ability
Data Interpretation

Important Dates for 2013 CAT exams:-

Sale of vouchers: 29th July 2013 to 24th September 2013
Registrations: 29th July 2013 to 26th September 2013
Exam dates: 16th October 2013 to 11th November 2013

You can join Career Launcher or TIME Coaching classes
they provide regular coaching as well as postal coaching
30th October 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA by distance education from jaipur nation university.Am I eligible for cat?
10th January 2014, 12:49 PM
goyal.rakesh.11

CAT 2013 Result to be announced on 14th January, 2014

Stay updated about CAT 2013 result with CATGurus

Get an understanding of last 2 years’ CAT Percentile, Cut – offs and Admission Criteria for IIMs

Get complete analysis of CAT 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?