27th August 2012, 08:56 PM
jamalapurapu

Which is better between ECE and EEE? I am interested in software side

sir,
i am an avg. student. i am interested in business in software side.also i don't want to do job.
plz give me a suggesion to choose the better in ECE&EEE

10th December 2012, 03:12 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Which is better between ECE and EEE? I am interested in software side

Hi friend,there are several branches(departments)in engineering and the selection of branch or stream in engineering is purely depends on candidates capability and his intrest...If you have intrest in research side like robotics,embedded systems etc then you can choose ECE...If you have intrest in electrical(power) department side then you can choose EEE..And if you have intrest in software programming side then you can choose CSE or IT branch...all the best...
5th February 2013, 10:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which is better between ECE and EEE? I am interested in software side

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalapurapu View Post
sir,
i am an avg. student. i am interested in business in software side.also i don't want to do job.
plz give me a suggesion to choose the better in ECE&EEE
Hi

One thing which I couldn't understand is that when you are interested in Software then why are you looking to take up your graduation in the ECE and EEE streams ?

ECE - Electronics and Communcation Engineering
EEE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering

These two are one of the oldest branches of Engineering and also considered as Ever Green. If you take any, there would be Electronics part which would be common in them, but the Electrical and Communication makes the difference. So whichever you want to take out of these two or whichever interests you more, you can go with that one. But I would personally recommend :-

CSE - Computer Science Engineering
IT - Information Technology Engineering

for you. These two are COMPLETELY related to the Software fields, programs, coding, programming languages, networking, and stuffs related to them. These would really interest you and if you are really looking to take up Engineering then these are the apt streams for you.

It would be a 4 year full time course, and after doing them you can get jobs in the CORE IT Companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant, HCL etc. But if you want to pursue your post graduation also then your Business interest can be pursued.

You can possibly do an MBA - Masters in Business Administration from a good college. Try for the entrances CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, IBSAT, IIFT, etc and then take admission in the best you get.

All the best.
Regards
RANJEET
19th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between ECE and EEE? I am interested in software side

eee is the good department compare to ece
8th May 2015, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name samorton. Iam finished my 12 the std I am interested in computer software side ... Ece vs cse who is the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?