1st April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?

Hi...i m prajval.
i m in final sem of be ece. My que is that can i go for marketing jobs in electronics or software industry.I am not good in technical side.Is future in marketing is good?
Plz help me.

4th April 2014, 12:54 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?

Finding out a marketing job in your field i.e ECE is quite difficult with only B.Tech degree as B.E/B.Tech degree covers only the Technical side of Electronics and Communication course but if you are ready to take up other marketing jobs like in Bank and other field then it should be possible with some efforts.

The problem of taking up marketing just after your B.E/B.Tech course is that the moment you join the job you need to work in the field which is pretty hard to do as you need to travel here and there to meet the deadlines which the company give and so.

If you feel that you are not good on technical side then probably you can take up PG course in ECE line and work hard to learn more and get some college lecturer jobs if you have interest in teaching side but if you feel that you are interested only in marketing then you need to take up MBA course with Finance&Marketing as your specialization which will sure help you to get better job in your domain itself but as said earlier initially you will have a hard time with marketing jobs but later once you are experienced and get the managerial post you should do good in your Career.

Just find out where your INTEREST lies in and take up the next steps according to that then for sure you will have a better career in your life.
26th March 2016, 05:19 PM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi...i m prajval.
i m in final sem of be ece. My que is that can i go for marketing jobs in electronics or software industry.I am not good in technical side.Is future in marketing is good?
Plz help me.
Hi friend, there are a lot of ooprtunities in the field of marketing nowadays and a lot of vacancies are seen so far. Online Marketing courses are emerging which you need to analyze the market of a software or any other products through online polls/advertisements or though social media websites and promoting market strategies. By your b-tech graduate degree you are eligible for and it seems a good career for you as marketing is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?