2nd July 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?

hello
i completed b.tech eee branch recently and
i am taken bank coaching 2 months but
i want to do job in core side so that i want to
know what are the jobs available in eee side
pzz tell me and private side tel me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a job in private sector after scoring 53% marks in B.Tech?
  2. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  3. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  4. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  5. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  6. What are the job opportunities in the private sector for B.E Mechanical Student?
  7. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  8. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  9. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  10. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  11. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  12. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)?
  13. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  14. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector? -- [New]
  15. In which field can I take a job in private sector department? I am a B.Tech ECE student
  16. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  17. What type of job will I get in private sector after completing BSc?
  18. Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
11th November 2014, 11:14 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Private sector job for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Graduate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering has many opportunities not only in Public sector, but also in private sector.
Most of the companies offer you jobs, but being an Electrical Engineer, select the one which pays you a good salary.

There are some good companies which pays you more for the work you do. Work will be innovative and you can contribute more to do your best.

Please, find the attached document for list of companies with their website links. Please, visit their website and apply for the job by selecting graduation as EEE. That will list you all available jobs and apply for the one which suits you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Electrical_Jobs_India.pdf(29.5 KB, 312 views)
4th October 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

As a BTech electrical engineer fresher is possible to get placed for core top companies
5th October 2016, 05:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes,it is possible to get job in top core companies. What you need to do is to apply once you complete your graduation. If you meet the eligibility criteria then can apply. As a fresher you can join & your salary will be around INR 15000 to 18000. Register yourself on naukri.com to get the updates for private jobs.
5th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Birendra chauhan

Now a days every one is rapped with electronic gadget in different form like cell phone, computer, laptop etc. It show there is a huge demand and it has a bright career.
EEE Graduates have a good opportunity in both public and private sector.
You can update your CV at naukari.com, +jobomas.com etc.
I can assure you don't be worry about job there is huge industry where you can hired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?