3rd February 2017, 01:49 PM
dhan Bdr jagari

Which is better between Finance and Marketing for pursuing BBA course? Which of these have a better career scope?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA course from Nepal and I want to know which is better between Finance and Marketing for pursuing BBA course? Which of these have a better career scope? I am very confused which one has more scope in the Globalization Business Environment? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st July 2017, 11:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between Finance and Marketing for pursuing BBA course? Which of these have a better career scope?

** As per my knowledge, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance is best for your bright future.

** B.B.A. Finance or Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance is an undergraduate Financial Management course.

** Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance have more scope rather than Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** Candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

The name of best college for you are given below.

1. Bhilai Business School - BBS, Durg

2. Navrachana University, Vadodara

3. Bharatesh College of Business Administration, Belgaum

4. Asian Business School - ABS, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?