16th October 2016, 03:15 AM
rohit bhatre

What exactly is MBA in Marketing and Finance? What is the scope and future after this course?

Hello, Sir I am first year mms student And actually i am confused between finance and marketing because I really don't know about this course when I asked to my faculty they only said that if you want to take finance so you should good in number but what is exactly comes in finance they didn't tell me that what is career after finance they didn't clear it which types of jobs I will get they didn't clear it e.g.. financial analysis so what exactly that they only said that you should good in number and nothing else sir means you want maths teacher or what sir i have completed graduation in commerce stream from Mumbai and after few days I have to submit specialization form so sir please help me out and give me good guidance because this is very crucial decision for me in my future and rest of the life
I hope you will definitely help me in this situation
Thank you
Rohit Bhatre

16th October 2016, 06:35 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What exactly is MBA in Marketing and Finance? What is the scope and future after this course?

Don't Fear whatever your faculty says. MBA (Finance) is the study in Financial Planning, Economics, Accounting & Other areas of operation in organization.

MBA (Finance) Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- You need to qualify the entrance exam CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT.

Entrance Syllabus
- English
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Interpretation

Required Skills For MBA (Finance)
- Good Communication Skill
- Well Presentation Skill
- Time Management
- Self Motivation
- Team Work
- Problem Solving skill

Job Prospects In MBA (Finance)
After completion of MBA (Finance), You may get jobs in Firms & Companies, Banks, Government Departments, Other Organizations etc.

Job Types
- Finance Manager
- Account Manager
- Finance Officer
- Finance Analyst
- Research Analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?