15th June 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best trade in BBA Marketing & Finance?

Which is the best trade in BBA Marketing & Finance? Can you give me the information on this? It will be helpful for me to understand the importance. Kindly provide your inputs on my question. Thanks for understanding.

Related Questions:
  1. Which bba course is better? finance, marketing or travel and tourism?
  2. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  3. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi?
  4. Job opportunities in both Finance & Marketing after completion of BMS degree?
  5. Which is better between Finance and Marketing for pursuing BBA course? Which of these have a better career scope?
  6. Which specialization should I prefer among Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management Information System and Human Resource Management to study in BBA?
  7. Government jobs after PGDM in Finance & Marketing?
  8. What specialization should I choose in BBA?
  9. Which stream is better, marketing or finance? -- [New]
  10. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  11. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  12. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  13. What are the subjects involved in BBS?
  14. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Date of BSc Nursing counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  17. Which course to do after completing BBA Finance?
  18. How may I get information about exam paper pattern of all subjects for B.Com final year exam?
25th June 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best trade in BBA Marketing & Finance?

Taking BBA specialization in Finance, should i do MBA direct? Or what are the different job offers after finance specialization?
14th July 2017, 08:24 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best trade in BBA Marketing & Finance?

There are so many specializations that are being offered under BBA course.

Each and every specialization will be having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate has to make most out of the chosen specialization by gaining strong subject knowledge and communication skills.

Hence, I would suggest you to opt for specialization in BBA course as per your interest.

Popular specializations in BBA course are

BBA in Marketing Management
BBA in Human Resource Management
BBA in Accounting and Finance
BBA in Retail Supply Chain Management
BBA in International Business
BBA in Entrepreneurship Management
BBA in Rural Marketing Management etc.

Just by completing BBA course with any of these specializations would be not be enough to get good job opportunities.

One should have completed MBA as well to get top job opportunities from top organizations.

Ensure you opt for the same or respective specialization in MBA course as well.

The admission for MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam.

There are state level and national level Entrance Exams. You can choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and start preparation for the same from the 2nd year of your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?