28th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

i have done b.tech in electronics and communications.can i do m.tech in mathematics?

29th May 2011, 10:18 AM
Deb51

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

i don't think it is possible to do M.Tech in mathematics after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering. there are so many subject in M.Tech which is related to electronics and communication engineering then why you want to take admission in M.Tech in mathematics. you should choose subject for M.Tech which is related with your branch of engineering.
29th May 2011, 05:22 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?

hello
dear of course you can do M.tech in mathematics
all the candidates who have completed b.tech , mca,or m.sc in field of engineering are eligible to do m.tech
all the best
29th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

show me the list of entrance exams for post graduation after doing b.tech in computer science engineering...
30th May 2011, 01:17 PM
stranger351

I don't think this can be done.
You can not change your field.
why you are thinking of doing this concentrate on your works.
You will do better if you work Hard.
11th June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I m doing btech in ece . Its my final year which is left. I am confused as to how or what should i do further. Talking about my interest....since btech was not my choice...i am not able to decide...for what should i proceed. after i hav had compltd my btech i wantd to do job for about 1 or 2 yrs..and then proceed further but my parents want me to go for mtech after thatas they feel that after ggtting job its difficult to start wid studies again.
4th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications because im interested in mathematics
6th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM RANK IN PGECET(ECE) TO GET THE SEAT IN UNIVERSITY FOR OC GIRLS?
6th July 2011, 12:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Your option of doing M.Tech in Mathematics after doing ECE for graduation is actually interesting. Yes you definitely can go for the option. It would be better if you join for the course in Industrial Mathematics and scientific computing. This course is available in IIT, Chennai and in almost all other IIT’s. This is a branch of M.Tech which is not so popular but is of high value.
31st July 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any subject called Engineering mathematics in m.tech? I am a 2nd yr Electronics and Communication student and after b.tech i wan to study maths....If it is possible then what is the scope or value of taking up this course?? plz reply..
22nd October 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

if mathematics is really your passion or anything and you enjoy the most beautiful illusive mystery say mathematics, just have a courage and go your way. great problems are just for your patience.
i enjoy it inspite of graduate in Mechanical Engineering because it is the most beautiful. Life problems are just for our 'Realisation' and nothing else.
22nd October 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

if mathematics is really your passion or anything and you enjoy the most beautiful illusive mystery say mathematics, just have a courage and go your way. great problems are just for your patience.
i enjoy it inspite of graduate in Mechanical Engineering because it is the most beautiful. Life problems are just for our 'Realisation' and nothing else.
22nd October 2011, 04:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for m.tech in mathematics after completion of B.tech in electronics and communication ...

For that you have to appear in GATE exam..
You have to write the GATE exam on the syllabus of Mathematics as you want to do M.tech in mathematics stream..
After qualifying the GATE exam you will be able to take admission in M.tech in mathematics stream..
So, if you agree with this then you can go for it..

All the best..
6th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE BEEN COMPLETED MY BTECH IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,IAM INTERESTED IN DOING MTECH IN ENGG.MATHEMATICS.IS CAREER GOOD FOR ENGG.MATHEMATICS?WHAT ARE THE JOBS AVAILABLE AFTER COMPLETING MTECH IN ENGG.MATHEMATICS.PLEASE REPLY
21st March 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the probability of geting job if i do m.tech in mathematics after my b.tech in i.t
24th March 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do m.tech in mathematics after doing b.tech in mechanical engg.
8th April 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

I did MSc in mathematics.now i want to to M.Tech in same.which exam should i write?is it possible to do in correspondence?
4th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 3rd year student wil be completing my BE nxt year in electronics and communication...can i have my career in maths stream???
7th September 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.tech in mathematics after completion of B.E in civil engineering.?
13th February 2013, 08:21 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

dear friend,
Yes, you can go for m.tech in mathematics after completion of B.tech in electronics and communication ...

For that you have to appear in GATE exam..
You have to write the GATE exam on the syllabus of Mathematics as you want to do M.tech in mathematics stream..
After qualifying the GATE exam you will be able to take admission in M.tech in mathematics stream..
So, if you agree with this then you can go for it..

All the best..
21st February 2013, 01:39 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communications because im interested in mathematics

Dear Aspirant,

There is no such course specially for mathematics in the MTech.

We can do this course in the MSc Degree but not in the MTech.

There is nothing like that which is totally dedicated to the mathematics.But in addition to that Computing will also be added with mathematics.

So if you want to do that you can take the course which has a combination mathematics or any other subject.

But since you have done the ECE in your under graduation you dont have that chance.But if at all you have any chance of getting this type of course.

This will be only offered by the IIT and some famous colleges.So i can hardly say that you have a chance.Thats why i say that you dont have a chance of doing this MTech in maths.

But am sure you can do this thing in the MSc but since you are a Btech graduate you cannot take the Msc.

So dont have a chance of doing this course.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
15th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.TECH in APPLIED ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION.I want to go abroad for higher studies in mathematics.Please suggest me regarding this.
21st January 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in IT.
I m nt interested in coding part. I like maths n i wanted to do Ph.d in mathematics. what should i do after my b.tech?
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ suggest me.
21st August 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRIENDS,
i am doing my B.Tech I.T in a reputed college...next week is my placement ...but i could not concentrate..my best friend does coding and does it wholeheartedly.For 4 years i am crying every night and still doing the same as i could not study mathematics.please help me...i want to change my life from doing coding to my favourite puzzles.Please tell me what can i do after b.tech.I want to do a mathematics course which is worth doing!
24th December 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do m.sc in Mathematics after doing B.tech in Electroics and communications?
8th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
What are options for B.E.Mechancial Engineering if I have interest in Mathematics?
15th September 2018, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in my 3rd year B-TECH in Geo Informatics branch. Am I eligible to write gate for engineering mathematics? If so what subject should I choose for writing gate exam.
8th September 2020, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Mtech in mathematics after Be in mechanical engineering
17th July 2021, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Is it possible to do M.tech in mathematics after completion of B.E in civil engineering.?
Yes buddy i have searched this on youtube one of the graduate from same field have explained about it.. i am not sure but even need this to be answered..
someone please reply on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?