26th September 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?

I got 75% in 10th and 70% in btech , got 62% in 12th but I had compartment in maths which I cleared and got into btech... can I get job in TCS,WIPRO,Tech MAHINDRA etc???? As I got career 60%.but had compartment..will that be an obstacle in getting job in software companies please answer....

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  4. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  5. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Siemens, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Hcl or any other companies having secured 58% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 7.23(YGPA) in B.Tech?
  6. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  7. What is the eligibility for the MNC companies?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  9. Am I eligible for placement in TCS if I have backlog in 4th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 82% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 61% in engineering(IT) till 5th sem
  11. What to choose TCS Ignite or Tech Mahindra IMS?
  12. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  13. Application procedure for Wipro and Mahindra Tech jobs after completing B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  15. Will I be eligible for campus placements if I have cleared 12th with one backlog?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS and Wipro if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 75% in 10th, 62.5% in 12th
  18. Can I apply for Wipro WASE if I had a backlog during my graduation? Am I eligible for it now as I have cleared my backlogs.
26th September 2015, 12:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 75% in 10th and 70% in btech , got 62% in 12th but I had compartment in maths which I cleared and got into btech... can I get job in TCS,WIPRO,Tech MAHINDRA etc???? As I got career 60%.but had compartment..will that be an obstacle in getting job in software companies please answer....
You have cleared your backlog so you are eligible for TCS, Wipro and Tech Mahindra.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro are,

TCS, Tech mahindra=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro recruitment.

Selection process of Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
27th September 2015, 12:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?

There is nothing to worry since you have cleared the backlog. Your history of compartment in 12th standard will not be a blockade in job opportunities in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, etc. Since you have 60% in your entire career so you are eligible for jobs in almost every software companies. Rest you need to crack the rounds of selection process of concerned company to get a job opportunity in them. Nothing will be an obstacle before you now if you work hard and possess the required skills as demanded by the concerned company in which you are seeking job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?