5th May 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?

sir i have got 59% in 10th,,,,58% in 12th,,, 62% in b.tech,, can i get a job in mnc software company like Wipro,,capgimini,,Accenture etc as a software tester?? Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  2. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  3. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  4. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  5. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  6. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  7. How to get recent aptitude question papers?
  8. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  9. Colleges offering part time M.E/MS course in Chennai?
  10. What are the jobs available for BCA or MCA passing students in Punjab?
  11. Companies which I can join after doing B.E ECE and Diploma in Java course at the same time? What is the basic salary?
  12. How to apply for a job in Accenture after completing B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
  14. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  15. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
  16. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a job in MNCS after scoring 45% marks in Arts stream
  18. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
8th May 2014, 02:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?

Am sorry to say that you won't be eligible for the top MNCs campus placement like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc. because they expect 60% aggregate throughout your studies.

The common eligibility criteria asked for MNC companies coming for college campus placements is as follows,

-> 60% and above aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

You don't have to worry now as there are many small scale companies where in they see only skills of the candidates rather the marks. So, you can get the job on those companies and work for 2-3 years to gain experience and then move on to the bigger companies.

CLICK HERE!! to know more on the software jobs which are currently there. Just select the experience as 0 years and start applying for the jobs by submitting your resume.

If you feel that it's difficult for you to get the software jobs because of the marks then the better thing to do is to give the various competitive exams which are there for getting the Government or Bank jobs. I have attached a picture which shows you the various details of exams which are there and the opportunities you have in future. Just go through it and do the one which you are interested in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	148256  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?