13th January 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between NET exam and Junior Research Fellowship and why?

Which one is better NET Exam or Junior research Fellowship and why?

20th January 2011, 03:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between NET exam and Junior Research Fellowship and why?

NET exam is a qualifying exam carried out as to select students with master’s degree in to different colleges in Lecture posts and also to the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) programs. This is carried out by the UGC. If candidates qualify in this exam will be awarded and can opt for either a Lecture post or continue as a Junior Research Fellowship. The NET will be valid for two years. Please visit the official website for more detailed information.
20th January 2011, 08:55 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better between NET exam and Junior Research Fellowship and why?

hello friend.........
according to me NET is better than the Junior research Fellowship........
this is because NET has better options in future and better scope .......but the research and all is not well and good in the india but then research is better option in abroad......
20th January 2011, 09:10 PM
monika bharmoria

for both NET and JRF there is same exam.. those who get higher marks are offered JRF .. JRF is obiviously better than net.. it provides you an opportunity to work as a junior research fellow in the top research labs ..
18th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi friend,

NET exam is a qualifying exam carried out as to select students with master’s degree in to different colleges in Lecture posts and also to the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) programs. This is carried out by the UGC. If candidates qualify in this exam will be awarded and can opt for either a Lecture post or continue as a Junior Research Fellowship. The NET will be valid for two years. Please visit the official website for more detailed information.

www.ugc.ac.in

All the best.
27th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of msc applied math.which companies offer jobs for msc applied math.
3rd June 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i am slected for jrf in drdo but i don't know the scope of this programme .please tell me in detail.
26th June 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can a jrf cleared person teach as a professor in university?
1st August 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

is b.pharm student eligible for csir-ugc joint jr and lectureship
30th October 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there same exam pattern for both jrf and net ?plz tell me that can i purchase same book for both exams
17th April 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone join as JRF in Mass Communication after qualified NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?