29th June 2010, 01:04 AM
11pain

Which is a better course after B.Tech Bioinformatics between M.Tech and MS? Which gives a better perspective of the field?

i am currently doing my final year of B.tech bioinformatics programme...
i wish to know which will give me a better perspective of the field , M.tech or MS....
i do want to stay n work in this field..

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better course after B.Tech Bioinformatics between M.Tech and MS? Which gives a better perspective of the field?
  2. Career prospects in the field of Bioinformatics? Best colleges for M.Tech (Bioinformatics) in India?
  3. Is there any bioinformatics GATE exam for M.Tech Bioinformatics
  4. How to do M.Tech in IT branch? I have done B.Tech in Bioinformatics
  5. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  6. Research institutes in the field of Bioinformatics after studtying PG in Bioinformatics
  7. What should I do to make a career in Bioinformatics after 12th? Which field in Bioinformatics should I prefer?
  8. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. Postgraduation in bioinformatics, colleges offering this course and their eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  11. How to enter in the field of bioinformatics? I have recently be studying in class 11th
  12. Which is the most demanding course nowadays for MSc?
  13. Can I do M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering or Bioinformatics after B.Tech. in biotechnology?
  14. What should I choose between Biotechnology, Microbiology and Bioinformatics for Ph.D programme? Which one has better scope?
  15. Fields available after doing PG in Bioinformatics? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Companies for bioinformatics software designing jobs in India?
  17. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  18. Information regarding admission in PhD Bioinformatics in New Zealand?
8th August 2011, 08:43 PM
mrina15191

Default Re: Which is a better course after B.Tech Bioinformatics between M.Tech and MS? Which gives a better perspective of the field?

In India, the bio-informatics branch is very new and the scope here is quite limited. Rather than goin for MTech, i would advise you to go to MS and take up a teashing profession, or else since the education system in US is quite flexible, you can drift towards pharmacy which is quite in demand in India as well
28th September 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better course after B.Tech Bioinformatics between M.Tech and MS? Which gives a better perspective of the field?

what are the courses after m.tech bioinformatics in abroad countries? what is the starting salary for any bioinformatician?how to become a leader in multinational bioinformatics companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?