27th September 2011, 01:29 PM
yuvarajeswari

Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

am doing final B.TECH(Information Technology) can i apply for ISRO?
reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  3. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  4. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  5. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  6. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  8. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  9. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  10. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  11. Procedure to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student? -- [New]
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  14. How can I get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  16. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  17. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  18. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
27th September 2011, 02:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvarajeswari View Post
am doing final B.TECH(Information Technology) can i apply for ISRO?
reply me soon.

dear friend,

Yes, B-TECH perusing student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

But your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
27th September 2011, 06:57 PM
dil-jale

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

yeah, offcourse friends you are eligible for ISRO exam because minimum criteria for ISRO exam is graduate from any university and your age should be 21-28 years.
28th September 2011, 05:18 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

dear friend,

Yes, B-TECH perusing student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

But your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?