20th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

1) Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completing govt.poly.diploma in E&TC @ above 91or more %? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

2)can shift to aeronautical engg . after E&TC diploma?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  10. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  11. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  13. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  15. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  16. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  17. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?
21st July 2015, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completing govt.poly.diploma in E&TC @ above 91or more %? Can someone please let me know the information on the same?

2)can shift to aeronautical engg . after E&TC diploma?

Thanks!
You have completed diploma in ETC so you can apply for B.Tech course in below give specialization.

1)Electronics and communication

2)Instrumentation

3)EEE

No, you can't apply in Aeronautical engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering course are eligible for B.E/B.Tech degree in Aeronautical engineering.
21st July 2015, 11:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes, you can definitely go for the B.E after completing your diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication.

You can get admission to direct second year after 3 years diploma course.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the same stream in your B.E. as that of your diploma.

I am saying this because it will helps in your B.E. A lot.

Some of best institutes for you are :

** Anna University

** Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science

** A.V.Parekh Technical Institute

** Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya

** C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology

** Babaria Instiute of Technology

Yes, definitely you can also go for the aeronautical engineering after completing your diploma.

For your kind information i want to tell you that you will get direct admission in the second year.

Here is some best options for you :

DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai

Contact details :

J.V.P.D. Scheme, Bhaktivedanta Swami Marg,
U-15, N South Road Number 3,
Suvarna Nagar, Vile Parle West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056 ‎
022 2610 7461

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering, Mumbai

Contact details :

Behind Homeopathy College,
Bhakti Vedanta Swami Road,
Vile Parle west, Vile Parle west,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056 ‎
022 4233 4000
31st October 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

I have diploma in electrical and electronic engineering.I want to persue my B.E in the same stream, either do EEE or ETC. However, I don't think I'm very good in mathematics.I know I'm eligible for BCA. Should I consider changing and do BCA? Please give some advice.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?