13th January 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better course between MIB and MTA? List of top universities that offer MTA and MIB?

which is a better course.....MIB or MTA?? and why??
n which are the top university or college that offer MTA n MIB??

Related Questions:
  1. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  2. Details about the scope of Microbiology in India, US and UK?
  3. Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?
  4. How to appear for UGC NET after completing MIB? In which subjects can I appear?
  5. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  6. How much salary package can I get in both private and government sector after completing PGDM in tourism?
  7. Last date to apply for MBA and MIB courses in Jamia Millia University?
  8. GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Admission procedure for M.Phil Commerce course? Date of entrance exam, Age limit and minimum marks required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the specifications needed to join MTA?
  11. What is the MTA syllabus in MG university Kotaym?
  12. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  13. Previous year solved or unsolved papers of SAIL MTA exam?
  14. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
  15. How to get online application form for Christ college for MTA?
  16. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  17. How to do MTA?
  18. What is the date specified for entrance exams in MTA, Christ College?
27th September 2017, 10:29 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is a better course between MIB and MTA? List of top universities that offer MTA and MIB?

MIB (Master of International Business) and MTA (Master of Tourism Administration) both are the good courses, but totally different courses. You should consider some factors such as your Interest, Career Opportunities etc while choosing the course. You should choose the right one in which you are most interested.

Master of International Business (MIB)
It focuses on business administration with an international perspective. It carry out business in international market. After MIB course, You will have career opportunities in Automobile Industry, Banking and Financial Sector, International Business Firms, Travel and Tourism Industry and Aviation Sector etc.

Specialization
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- HR Management
- IT and E-Business
- Entrepreneurship
- Retail Management

Top Institutes For Master of International Business (MIB)
- Biff and Bright Institute of Business Management, Jaipur
- Alliance Business School, Bangalore
- Dev Bhoomi Institute of Applied Sciences, Dehradun
- I.I.S. University, Jaipur
- The Oxford College of Business Management, Bangalore
- Sri Jayendra Saraswathy Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University, Bhopal
- Kurukshetra University
- International College of Girls, Jaipur

Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
If you have an interest to make career in tourism industry, then you should choose the Master of Tourism Administration (MTA) course. After completion of MTA course, You may have job opportunities in Airlines, Hotels, Travel Agencies, Railways, Ministry of Tourism, Event Organization etc.

Top Institutes Offering Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
- Ashok Institute of Hospitality and Tourism
- Institute of Tourism and Future Management, Chandigarh
- Mar Ivanios College
- AIMS Institute, Bangalore
- Pazhassi Raja College, Wayanad
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Tezpur University
- Kurukshetra University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?