3rd July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?

where can i get admission in engg colleges with 56% in 12th and 40% in pcm?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  2. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  3. Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?
  4. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  6. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  7. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
  8. How could I take admission in Dr DY Patil engineering college mumbai after passing 12th from science(PCM)?
  9. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 62% in PCM?
  10. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  13. How to take admission in a good marine engineering college after scoring 65% in 12th in PCM?
  14. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  16. Can I take admission in college to become a Software Engineer after 12th? -- [New]
  17. About entrance in marine engineering college?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?
29th October 2012, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?

Admission to engineering courses is offered on the basis of common entrance exam. As you have 56% marks in 12th, you are eligible to take this exam. Based on the rank in the entrance exam; you can select the college of choice. This can be done at the counseling process. Counseling process is done after issuing score card for the entrance test.
29th October 2012, 02:31 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?

You have sufficient marks for admission in Engineering college. However your performance in 12th standard can only make you eligible for the entrance exam.

For admission in Engineering college you will have to appear for the entrance exam. There are several entrance exam. Depending on your performance in entrance exam you can apply for colleges for admission through counselling.

You can take all India entrance exam or the state level entrance exam. The choice is yours. If you want admission in Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology then you will have to appear for the ISEET entrance exam.

Earlier AIEEE and IIT-JEE were the exams for admission in IIT and NIT. But from next year onwards they will get replaced by the ISEET entrance exam. You will need to appear in it for the admission in either IITs or NITs.

Eligibility

1. Must have passed 12th standard with PCM.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th board.

Since you are meeting the above criteria, please wait for the ISEET entrance exam which will take place next year. The dates however are yet to be announced. Alternatively you can appear for engineering entrance exam for your state as well. For example to get admission is Uttar Pradesh Technical University, you will have to appear for the UPSEE entrance exam.
29th October 2012, 04:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant ,

-For admission into engineering colleges you should be 10+2 with physics and maths.

-You can apply for entrance exam like AIEEE and various state level engineering entrance exam to join engineering course.

-You should have a good rank in these entrances to get a good college of you choice.

-Government colleges are very less hence you should have very good rank to get a government college.

-So start preparing for these entrances to get a good rank.

BEST OF LUCK.....
29th October 2012, 06:07 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

You have fot enough percentage to apply for engineering admission exam.

To get admitted to an engineering course, you have to pass the entrance exams conducted by various universities / colleges.

These are some entrance exams for engineering -

IITJEE

AIEEE

KCET etc.

Eligibility criteria for the exam -

12th Pass with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50 % marks from a recognised school.

12th appearing may also apply.

You can check for the registeration forms in internet and apply to these exams.
29th October 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?

yes u can search it in the carrer forums in india after 12th
29th October 2012, 09:54 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi..........................,

You had passed the 10+2 exam with fine percentage.................
You now require to sit in Entrance exam of ngineering
* UPTU ENTRANCE EXAM
* AIEEE ENTRANCE EXAM
* AMAT EXAM
1st November 2012, 03:28 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get admission in engineering college with 56% in 12th and 40% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where can i get admission in engg colleges with 56% in 12th and 40% in pcm?

>>You had passed the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50 % marks from a recognised school.

list of some entrance exams for engineering

• AIEEE
  • KCET
  • IITJEE

good luck........
23rd June 2015, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 58% in pcm so how can I get in petrol engineering
27th September 2017, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

That I have got 42 percentage and overall 56 percentage and I want to join in engineering college. So which engineering college has below 45 percentage to take admission in Tamil or other state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?